In addition to helping NP’s establish and expand their careers, I also can provide the following services. If you are interested in discussing ways I can help or getting a free quote, please contact me.
Large or small groups, conferences, regional meetings. Topics include Resume writing for new grads or seasoned NPs. Interviewing tips. Negotiating an offer and much more.
Short articles on workplace, career and job search topics.
Expert Witness – Correctional Health
Over 15 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner providing direct care in correctional in prisons and jails. Served as an expert witness for 5 years for both Plaintiff and Defense. Services include case review, report writing, testimony, and consultation for correctional health cases in State and Federal court.
– I am one of a kind.
– I am a family nurse practitioner by trade, a career coach by coincidence and
a writer by accident.
– It all began with recruiting.
– I was an NP who recruited NP’s while continuing to practice as an NP.
– I reviewed thousands of resumes.
– I saw the importance of a good resume.
– I arranged hundreds of interviews.
– I know what you should say in an interview.
– I negotiated job offers.
– I understand salary and benefit negotiations.
– I know that job search advice for Nurse Practitioners is unique and hard
– I began to write the ‘Career Coach’ blog.
– I am told NP’s appreciate my “real world” advice.
– I saw a need for Nurse Practitioner Job Search Resources that are specific
to Nurse Practitioners.
– I started a website.
I am now your NP Career Coach and source for all things job related.